Saturday, May 30, 2009

What have I been doing since graduation?

So, I've been having a HECK a lot of fun since graduation -playing everyday, keeping busy with fun adventures, driving here and there (i LOVE having constant access to a car!!), and most importantly, meeting up and playing with people I love...

but I know this cannot be a permanent state of life. Or else, I'll seriously just gain a hundred pounds and get nowhere in life. As much as I truly, thoroughly enjoy spending so much time with everyone, I need to be more devoted to home. Tonight was the first night since... like.. April that I came home before midnight. Even 3am actually.

The arguments/justifications I have been giving myself for playing as much as I want are:
1. I'm leaving for House of Sarang soon anyway, and real life begins soon after I come back, so may as well live it up until then
2. This is the first time in life when I (essentially) have a car! I'm just enjoying the newfound freedom.
3. Once the fall comes around, everyone will have gone their separate ways and it'll be much harder to meet up.
4. My mom/dad are actually REALLY cool about me being out late. They don't really call to check up on me. (hehe. it's kind of.. great.)
5. Okay. I can go on forever.

...Oh no. Writing out this list has made me want to just continue playing even more. AHAHA dangit.

There's more I wanted to say, but I'm gonna stop here and.. AHAHAH I'll get to it later.
I've become a bad blogger.

2 comments:

  1. The ending of this blog was hilarious. like it's just you making yourself laugh "AHAHAH" and me, the reader, being left "...wait what's funny?" especially the second one. -_-

    but I was laughing as I was reading that list 'cause it was totally just you justifying your 24/7 playing. haha. but it's cool. MILK IT! :)

    ReplyDelete