Sunday, November 8, 2009

kiiind of stressed. =(

So in order to raise my science GPA to a competitive state, I need to take 2 more bio classes.
Issue is, where, when, and will it be possible?

Option 1: the most expensive one =(
-Take both classes at USC (Jan-May)

Option 2: still expensive
-Take one class at USC, one class elsewhere-wherever I can

Option 3: the option I'm most hoping for,
-Take both classes at CSULA, UCLA, or a combo of the two. (ideally, Jan-March)

Option 4: cheapest, but least credible
-Take classes at a community college or two.

So I'm realllly hoping Option 3 works out, but it's the biggest gamble because I'm a sitting duck until January. But, by January, I need to have already registered for a community college, or for USC.

Option 4 is extremely tempting because it's 1/1000th the price of the other options, and siginificantly easier, of course. However, it would look much less legitimate on my transcripts.

Option 1 is the one that I could rely most on, but I would have to take out a FATTTYY loan, which pains my heart.

WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOO =(
maybe i'll register for everything and drop as need be...? but that complicates loan applications too.

GOD HELP ME.

and if you read this entry, can you help me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment