Monday, October 26, 2009

Wanderlust

I used to be content with just being in SoCal, sure, I wanted to travel to nice places, but it was definitely low on my priority list.

But nowadays, I REALLY want to go somewhere. anywhere. everywhere.
I've only ever seen the boring parts of the west coast (only the national parks)- Idaho, Montana, Utah... you get the point. Outside of the States, I've been to Mexico, Korea, India, and China, but in China, I've never even stepped outside of Yanji. And that is it.

I want to see and experience the rest of the world, or even the rest of the US would be more than GREAT.

I want to go on cross-country road trips, and I want to go on the (failed) west-coast road trip. And I wanna go see Canada, New York, Boston, Chicago, Baltimore. I want to see what a real autumn is supposed to look like. Feel what a real winter feels like.

I want to see ALL of Europe. I want to travel China- Beijing, Hong Kong, Changchun, Xi'an. I want to see Southeast Asia. I want to go to Australia! (That one has been my dream since 2nd grade). I want to play in Japan.

Most of all, I want to go back to House of Sarang.

But all of this requires time, and more importantly, loads and loads of money. But these I do not have.

Sigh.....someday...... =\

2 comments: