Tuesday, February 17, 2009

PWND.

Why/How?
1. The impending doom that is Microbiology Midterm 1 (tomorrow)
2. BISC 150 Research Paper Outline (due thurs)
3. Micro Lab Report (~10-15 pages, due thurs)
4. (and most importantly), Samoneem/God's Pressure Points of PAIN. (last night)

So our House of Sarang missionaries came to America this week to visit various churches and such. So our team met up for dinner last night at BCD. Now, for those who may become confused by the story below... just take it with faith and I'd LOVE to share more about it with you in detail. Just ask me. =)

SO, samoneem has a CRAZY/AMAZING gift from God, where she can feel your pain (emotional and physical). and this past summer at HoS, she told me that I was perfectly healthy, physically and emotionally. (Yay!) So last night, after Christine and Jason got owned, it was my turn next.

Foolishly, I hoped and thought, since I didn't have pain in the summertime, I should be fine now ....right?

WRONG.

She first went for my left ankle. I had sprained that ankle in 10th grade, and it had been acting up with the weather changes. (Crazy. How'd she know right?? cuz GOD showed her.) So, she starts pressing on it, but it wasn't so bad. I could handle the pain (cuz it was just a physical pain. not a deep-rooted emotional one.)

Next, she looks at me, and moves to the spot right under my sternum, at the top of my abs. And as she pushed... SEARING PAIN shot thru me. It felt like there was a self-destruct button in my stomach and she was trying to set it off to explode me. HAHAH jk. not that dramatic, but sort of.

So she told me that I had a pain that was like a rotting/reopened wound that wasn't healing properly. (Pardon the translation. My Korean sucks, so I'm saying giving you the general gist). And at that moment, I knew all of the pains she spoke of. All of the changes, the trauma, and the sorrow that I was trying to push away. It all burst out into the open and the tears came rushing out.

After another round of pressure points, I was done (and she thus proceeded onto Jane, who got doubly owned cuz she needed 5-6 rounds. HAHA sorry Jane.).

But as I got up, the sorrow consumed me. But just for a moment. I would not give it any more than that. For the sake of my makeup and for those around me, I forced myself to stop.


So about.. 2-3 hours after dinner, I checked my stomach and lo and behold, a bruise the size of a Kennedy coin has developed, and another quarter-sized one on the left side of my ribs.


But just before we all separated and it was time for them to leave, Samoneem said to me, when you come back in the summertime, we'll do it everynight. O_____O

Haha. You know, even though it hurt like CRAZY, I know that it's all pain that God wants to heal me from. So... I fear, but welcome it. BRING ON THE PAIN.

Now, even though it sounds horrendous.. it's actually really funny watching from the sidelines. Here's a peek at what this whole thing looked like. HEHE. I love you, Christine. =)

4 comments:

  1. crazyyyyyy. =)
    Jesus heals pain greatly. through samoneem. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i cant believe u put that vid up! anyways...welcome to blogspot. so much fun-_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. i have so many things to say to this.
    first of all, my sternum freaking hurts like a mother. there is no visible bruise, but im sure theres an internal one! it hurts when i just touch it!

    dude the video. look at me laughing on the side. little did i know what would happen to me just a few moments later...

    and also note how wonjangneem is constantly the spokesperson. he was explaining to me the process the entire night. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. duude that's crazy!!

    when she touches it, it hurts, and then it heals? how do you know what kind of spiritual/emotional pain you have through the physical pain? share more with me!! :)

    ReplyDelete