Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hana Yori Dango

the OG, better, better-looking, more light-hearted Japanese version of Boys over Flowers (꽃 보다 남자)

I just finished both seasons (20 episodes all together) and I was GLUED to my computer and could not stop watching. I am so dazed and in love with the show. SO good. So good that I want to watch it again. (but will try to refrain.)
Oguri Shun and Matsumoto Jun -the main love interests in this show were both in Gokusen 1 too! So of course, I love them even more now. =)

3 comments:

  1. you want to watch it AGAIN??


    ......japanese drama beast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better looking? I don't know about that. But hana yori dango is CERTAINLY are better than 꽃보다 남자. I actually rewatched both seasons last semester right before 꽃보다 남자 came out.

    ReplyDelete