Monday, June 22, 2009

i just want to say...

that i hate cigarettes. no. i kind of abhor them.

don't get me wrong -i dont hate the smokers, (i love many, many of them, actually.) i just hate the cigarettes themselves.
acid, toxic death penetrating walls/windows/doors/clothes/hair as it destroys and mutilates lungs/throat/EVERYTHING, turning tissues to murderous cancer cells.

even stupid secondhand smoke kills you. makes my heart and lungs LITERALLY, physically hurt. acid is slowly eating away my insides.

i know you're saying.. uhh.. duhh. everyone knows this already.
but that's what my lungs feel like at this exact moment. and it's lasting longer than usual. usually i can shake it off, but it seems to have seeped in deeper tonight.

i really cannot fathom HOW much nastily worse it must feel to actually smoke. truly, death on a stick.

i freaking HATE cigarettes and the control they have over peoples' lives.
right now in particular, i hate its stinking smoke and the way it absorbs into EVERY SINGLE THING it touches.

ugh. i could go on forever, but it's all been said and done before so.. whatever.
i'm done complaining about it now.... at least here.

2 comments:

  1. haha who did you play with?
    cigarette smoke makes me a bit nostalgic...for Korea. ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this as I sit in a smoking floor of a cafe in Seoul!

    ReplyDelete