Tuesday, September 22, 2009

blogblogblogblog

About a week ago, I just happened to read through some old xanga posts and I'm so glad that I have them to look back on. It definitely reminded me of the therapeutic significance of blogging/journaling, but a lot of times, there's just so much to write about that there's nothing you can say (write).

I love the way blog entries can exercise the mind and develop writing skills and such. So I'd like to come back and write more often, but I don't know how well I can commit to that. But do know that I have the desire and there have been several times I intended to post my thoughts, but just couldn't find the time. or whatever other excuses there are.

I really do hope to blog more often, and so here it begins.

Just to get some updates out of the way:
  1. I truly, madly, deeply love House of Sarang. I have learned and still am learning a LOT from this past trip and I cannot wait to go back -the sooner, the better.
  2. The West Coast Health Missions Conference was AWESOME. Met some amazing, intelligent, kindhearted men and women of God. Learned a looot, did a lot of self-analyzing, and it actually helped me process some of what I experienced at HOS as well.
  3. I'm reading Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis -finally. I've always meant to read it, but I finally bought it at a used bookstore the other day. It is GOOD. I get so humbled, shocked, and wow-ed that it makes me underline practically every other line. I will definitely write a post about it sometime or another.
  4. I just bought a laptop chill-pad and a new chair for my room -I have been using my now former desk chair for.. about.. 16+ years. Gross, I know. So yay! It's nice and comfy.
  5. It is my cousin Hannah's birthday today. She will likely never see this, but I just wanted to put that out there.
Okay that's all I feel like writing for now. HAHA. Til next time. TATA.... (box) heh heh. some bio humor for y'all. ;)

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment