Sunday, September 27, 2009

If I had thousands of dollars to spend, I would...

  1. Pay off my loans (sigh, thank GOD for grace periods)
  2. Pay for my extra science classes at USC for spring semester (if it all works out... about $14,000 needed for TWO classes. SIGH. JUST 2.. which means extra loans, in reality)
  3. Buy Rosetta Stone -Korean, Chinese, Japanese, French, etc. (for both Christine and I to enjoy) Each language costs $500.
  4. Go to House of Sarang (tickets are only about $600!)
  5. Go travel the east coast -New York and Baltimore to visit the Jessicas, Boston to visit my cousin, and everywhere else.
  6. Travel Europe. (sigh. sommedaaay.)
and of course a million other things. but those are the ones that pull my heart my most -in order of urgency.

sigh. i'm buh-roooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment