Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introducing...

왕녕 (Wang Nyoung... pronounced Wang-Ning)

He was the youngest child at House of Sarang, but a new baby came straight from the hospital during the first week of September, so now his position has advanced to #2.
He is SO precious and loving. One time, he was really sad and crying, so I carried him and softly sang "Jesus Lover of My Soul" as he rested his head on my shoulder. He stopped crying and when I would try to put him back down, he would cling closer, so I kept singing to him.

Ever since then, whenever he would see me, he would come running over to play with me, with his huge smile and cute, happy little eyes. We danced and played a lot and I miss him tremendously.







Stay tuned and I'll introduce you readers to another of my loves sometime. Possibly weekly..?

1 comment: